Flora Secret. Shea Butter, 30 ml

Shea Butter

2.70 Add to Basket
Submit a customer review
Compare This
Vendor code:1206
Product code:4820174890841
Manufacturer:Flora Secret
Category:skin care, body care, oils
Volume, ml:30
Brand`s country:Ukraine
Remains:more than 2
Warranty:100% original product
  • Description
  • Manufacturer
  • Customer Reviews [1]
  • Payment
  • Shipping
  • Natural shea butter (also known as karite butter) is produced by the Ukrainian brand Flora Secret. It is extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. Shea butter is widely used in cosmetics for skin and hair care. It can be used as is or as an ingredients in DIY and commercially manufactured cosmetics. Shea butter is solid and off-white or ivory-coloured at room temperature, it melts at body temperature.

    Composition. Shea butter almost completely (80%) consists of saturated, poly- and monounsaturated fatty acids (oleic acid, stearic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, linolenic acid, arachidic acid). The rest 20% is nonsaponifiable components (substances that cannot be fully converted into soap by treatment with alkali).

    Properties and use. Shea butter is very widely used as a cosmetic product. It has a softening and healing effect, rejuvenating and revitalising properties. It protects the skin from harmful environmental factors The butter is suitable for all skin types, including problem skin and sensitive skin. It is also used as a hair remedy. Shea butter restores the damaged hair structure along the entire length, makes the hair soft, shiny and silky smooth.

    Directions. The oil can be applied as is or mixed with other carrier oils. It can be used to dilute essential oils or to enrich creams and other cosmetics.

    Ingredients. 100% Natural Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter.

    Tags: flora secret, flora secret oil, cosmetic oil, vegetable oil, shea butter, karite butter

    Want to buy Shea Butter? Call us or submit your order via our web site!

  • Flora Secret (Ukraine)

    Flora Secret is a Ukrainian brand of natural cosmetics that is very popular in Ukraine and its neighbouring countries. It was launched in 2007. Originally Flora Secret specialised in the production of natural essential oils.

    In the following years Flora Secret started to manufacture other cosmetic products for hair, face and body care as well as for aromatherapy such as vegetable oils, cosmetic oils (combinations of vegetable and essential oils), essential oil compositions and handmade natural soap.

    Today, cosmetic oils and soaps branded as Flora Secret are well known to and loved by Ukrainian consumers. Flora Secret products enjoy such popularity because they are derived from natural raw materials purchased from leading European manufactures and undergo thorough quality control at all stages of the production. Besides, they are affordable. Flora Secret sells its products at a comparatively low price so that everyone can buy effective and natural cosmetic oils and soaps.

  • Leave a comment

    1. I use this compact shea butter instead of lip balm, and it is so much better! First, I don't need to reapply it often, twice a day is enough, in the morning to keep my lips protected during the day and in the evening before bed to help them regenerate and stay hydrated at night. Its absolutely transparent when applied to the lips and almost odorless, unlike most lip balms. Just what I needed! Perfect!
  • Minimum order amount at our store is 50€.

    As soon as you place your order, we will send you a confirmation email with a link to two payment systems: Wayforpay and LiqPay. You can pay using either of them.

    With Liqpay, you can play by card (Visa/Mastercard), MasterPass by Mastercard, or Visa Checkout by Visa. With Wayforpay, you can pay by card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bitcoin.

    At Organic Store, we don’t process your payment through our site and don’t hold your credit data.
  • Minimum order amount at our store is 50€.

    At Organic Store, we offer international shipping to almost any member state of the Universal Postal Union. Your package will be delivered by your local postal service. Unfortunately, we do not ship to Spain due to customs restrictions.

    The cost of international shipping is 10 Euros per 1 kg, minimum parcel weight is 2 kg. As soon as you pay for your order and delivery, we pack and send your order. You will receive an email with your tracking number.

    The cost of international delivery is added to the total cost of the items in your order.

Customers who bought this also bought